Death Row
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Row

Welcome to the official Death Row website.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I ADDED DEATHROW TO 4 DIFFERENT PRIVATE SERVER WEBSITES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rufis
Active User
Active User

I ADDED DEATHROW TO 4 DIFFERENT PRIVATE SERVER WEBSITES! Empty
PostSubject: I ADDED DEATHROW TO 4 DIFFERENT PRIVATE SERVER WEBSITES!   I ADDED DEATHROW TO 4 DIFFERENT PRIVATE SERVER WEBSITES! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 am

Well I am helping out Austin here and I would like to take the time to say that after a few hours I finally got Deathrow on 4 different private server websites, the links will be posted below Austin wanted more members and I took it apon myself to put the server up on these websites hoping that we will get more members. I feel like I am helping out the server alot and I am happy to do so. I will keep helping out in anyway I can. ( I also used my account on these private server websites to post the server. I didn't want to make new accounts for it, as long as the server is up there (: ) But like I said, links are below if you wanna check em out. Remember to VOTE! .. i also just did the free advertising, but some advertising is better than none.

Links

http://runescape.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=50551

I AM SORRY THE OTHER 3 LINKS COULDN'T BE POSTED BECAUSE HTML IS DISABLED. BUT I HOPE THIS HELPED EVERYBODY!! I WILL CONTINUE TO HELP OUT IN ANY WAY I CAN. (: ( i will also bookmark the sites to see how we are doing)

-Rufis jocolor
Back to top Go down

I ADDED DEATHROW TO 4 DIFFERENT PRIVATE SERVER WEBSITES!
Page 1 of 1